Terms and conditions of publication
- The text of the post-conference article, with a length according to the guidelines, should be sent to the conference office at email@example.com no later than 31.10.2015.
- The authors are obliged to edit their texts according to the publishing template available at the website of the publishing house
Please attach with your article the following:
- an English title
- a summary in Polish and English (up to 10 verses, informing about the research subject and results)
- keywords in Polish and English (minimum 3)
- a short note about the author
In case of any doubts please contact the manager of the publishing house Marta Walachowska
by phone or email 61 8510 518 ext. 28, firstname.lastname@example.org
A peer-reviewed monograph will be published and authors’ copies will be sent to participants by 30 June 2016. All participants will receive one copy free of charge
Attention: Authors of presentations and communiques submitted will not receive a remuneration (does not apply when article is ordered by the organizers)
We kindly ask for your consideration: the article, once submitted, cannot be modified.